Disney has updated their policies around changing cruise dates for cruises departing through March 31, 2021. Details are below.
For any cruises booked by August 31, 2020, for sailings through March 2021, you can rest assured knowing you can change your sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
Today, having peace of mind in your travel plans is more important than ever. This temporary modification to our standard booking policy allows your family to adjust your sail date should you need to.
- This offer is for new bookings made by August 31, 2020, and existing bookings (within the departure date window)
- Applicable to cruises departing through March 31, 2021
- Guests can change their sail date up to 15 days prior, for any cruise commencing prior to April 1, 2022
- Guests who have booked before August 31, 2020, have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before March 31, 2021, may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to April 1, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.