Here is the first of the menus from the Disney Wonder’s Alaskan cruise this year. I have included both the adult and children’s menus.
- Duck and Pistachio Terrine With Caramelized Orange Peel and Cilantro
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip With Toasted Croutons
- Alaskan Smoked Salmon Timbale With Smoked Salmon, Dill, and Horseradish
- Warm Cheddar Cheese and Applewood-Smoked Bacon Tartlet with creamed Leeks
Soups and Salads
- Country Green Lentil Soup With Paprika, Chorizo Sausage and Vegetables
- Coronation of Mixed Leaves Vine Tomatoes, Blue Cheese, Apples, Candied Walnuts, and Aged Red Wine Vinegar
- Cream of Spinach Soup With Pumpernickel Croutons
- West Coast Lobster Salad With Iceberg, Cucumber and Lemon-Horseradish Dressing
Fig and Date Ciabatta Roll With Minted Yogurt Dip
- Lime-Marinated Jumbo Shrimp With Jambalaya Rice, Chicken, Andouille Sausage, Celery, and Cajun Spices
- Oven-roasted Tom Turkey Breast With Green Beans, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Rosemary Stuffing, Giblet Gravy, and Cranberry Relish
- New York Sirloin Steak With Truffle-layered Potatoes, Honey Parsnips, and Buttered Spinach with a Pepper Sauce on the side
- Baked Filet of Bering Sea Halibut Served with creamed Potatoes, Sautéed Fennel, and a light Dill Cream Sauce
- Seared Pork Medallions With a crisp shredded Potato Cake, Buttered Spinach, and a Morel Mushroom-Cognac Sour Cream Sauce GF
- Northern Vegetable Turnover Pastry Turnover baked and stuffed with Goat Cheese, Asparagus, White Cabbage, Peas, Cipollini Onions, and Chard served with White Onion Sauce.
- Vegetable Lasagna Layered Baked Vegetables and Pasta with Mozzarella and Provençal Sauce
- Chicken Pita Salad Lemon-Marinated Roasted Chicken Breast with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Chickpeas, Mint, and Feta Cheese tossed in a Lemon Dressing
- Grilled Grain-fed Sirloin Steak Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Slow-roasted Breast of Chicken Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Oven-baked Fillet of Salmon Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Prince Naveen’s Flourless Chocolate Cake Layered with Vanilla and Chocolate Cream with Hazelnut Sauce
- Louisiana Root Beer Crème Served with Cherry Parfait and Honeycomb Crunch
- Maldonia Berry Financier Almond Crumble Cake with Berry Compote
- Banoffee Cream Pie Caramel Toffee base, topped with Bananas and an abundance of Whipped Cream
- Baked Alaska Sponge Loaf layered with Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla Ice Cream covered with burnt Meringue.
No Sugar Added Desserts
- Tiramisù Lady Fingers soaked in Amaretto Espresso and layered with Mascarpone Cream
- Smoothie of the Day *Available at an additional cost
- Sweet Corn Chowder
- Garden Salad with your favourite choice of dressing
Randall’s Main Event
- Lean Cut Sirloin of Beef Entrées served with fresh Vegetables and your choice of Smashed Potatoes or Steak Fries
- Mac ‘n Cheese Entrées served with fresh Vegetables and your choice of Smashed Potatoes or Steak Fries
- Mini BurgerEntrées served with fresh Vegetables and your choice of Smashed Potatoes or Steak Fries
Disney Check Meals
- Baked Salmon Baked Salmon, Broccoli, Jade Rice, and Strawberry Yogurt Parfait. Served with a choice of small Low Fat Milk or Water.
- Pasta Whole Wheat Penne Pasta with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Broccoli Florets, and Apple Slices. Served with a choice of small Low Fat Milk or Water.
- Cinnamon Baked Apple Pie
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar
- Selection of Assorted Ice Cream
keep checking back as I put up these menus. You can find menus from other cruises here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning, that if you make a purchase through my links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of this site.