Give Kids The World is offering a chance to win a magical Five-Night Bahamian Cruise in the Tower Suite on the Disney Wish Maiden Voyage benefiting Give Kids The World and Make-A-Wish®, departing Port Canaveral, FL on July 14, 2022.
Enjoy the enchantment and magic of the ocean as seen in the beloved Disney film Moana. This first-of-its-kind accommodation features two master bedrooms, a children’s room with bunkbeds, a library that can serve as an additional bedroom and sweeping views of the sea. Enter via a special private entry and relax in the double-height living room which features floor-to-ceiling glass windows that offer breathtaking views of the upper decks and the shimmering sea beyond.
Up to eight (8) guests can participate in this one-of-a-kind vacation package, which includes the following:
- One (1) 2-story Concierge Wish Tower Suite aboard the Disney Wish with a maximum occupancy of eight (8) people from Disney Cruise Line, including:
- Port parking fees for up to three (3) vehicles. Parking must be at the Disney Cruise Line Terminal.
- All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding Palo Steakhouse and the adult-exclusive Fine Dining – Enchanté by Chef Arnaud Lallement).
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server.
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website).
- Domestic roundtrip coach airfares for up to eight (8) persons, provided the prize winner and traveling party reside outside of 200 mile radius of Port Canaveral, from the major US airport to Orlando, FL, as coordinated by Give Kids The World or Make-A-Wish®.
- Payment of federal income taxes, at the current IRS rate of withholding for winnings, based on the fair market value as determined by the number of actual participants, up to the eight (8) people maximum.
Chance to Win begins on May 26, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time and ends June 12, 2022 at 11:59 ET.
To participate in this Chance to Win, participants must be at least 18 years of age, reside in the US, excluding residents of the State of New York.
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win. The terms and deadlines are stated in the Official Rules.
Give Kids The World is conducting this Chance to Win opportunity. Proceeds from this Chance to Win opportunity will benefit Make-A-Wish and Give Kids The World, helping both organizations provide children and families facing critical illnesses with life-changing wish experiences.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning, that if you make a purchase through my links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of this site.