The Disney Dream just completed its first Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise. It left Miami on May 7, 2023, on its way to Barcelona. The Transatlantic cruises are my favourite. Lots of Sea Days, and you can add a couple of days at either end to visit the embarkation and disembarkation cities. Another bonus is you get to enjoy some unique menus.
I seem to be missing the menu from the first night, so I will start with the second night’s menu it was formal night.
*Available at an additional fee
- Double Crowned Crown Royal, Chambord, Cointreau, Cranberry Juice, Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Impérial Illusion Absolut Mandarin, Apple Pucker, Blue Curaçao Liquor, Pineapple Juice
- Princess Delight Passion Fruit Juice, Mango Purée (Non-Alcoholic)
- Duck Confit Slow Cooked Duck Leg pulled and garnished with dried Cranberries and Walnuts.
- Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp With Green Asparagus, Horseradish Cream, and a Dill Dressing
- Gaston’s Escargot Gratinée Herb-marinated Snails with Finely Chopped Mushrooms topped with Garlic Butter
- Breaded and Deep Fried Brie With an Orange and Cranberry Chutney
Soups and Salads
- French Onion Soup With Gruyére Cheese Crouton
- Potage Parmentier Leek and Potato Soup
- Farmhouse Salad Baby Spinach, Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes, and Fingerling Potatoes served with a Goat Cheese Crostini and an Olive Vinaigrette.
- Red Wine Bosc Pear Salad Arugula, Sliced Red Onions and Crispy Lardons dressed with a Sherry Wine Dressing and served with a Red Wine Poached Bosc Pear.
- Herb Brioche With an Olive Spread
- Conchiglie Pasta With Buttered Lobster tossed in a Tomato Shrimp Tarragon, Brandy Sauce with Lemon Basil.
- Oven-Baked Salmon Royale Crowned with King Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Crust accompanied by Sautéed Swiss Chard, Truffled Cauliflower Purée, and White Wine Beurre Blanc
- Crispy-Roasted Duck Breast With Cabbage, Shallots, Honey Parsnip Mash, and a Duck Red Wine Jus
- Roasted Rack of Lamb Medium With Dauphinoise Potatoes, Buttered Brussel Sprouts and a Burgandy Rosemary Sauce
- Chateaubriand-Roasted Filet Steak Roasted Filet Steak, Crushed New Potatoes with Shallots, Buttered Green Beans, Red Wine Jus, and a Béarnaise Sauce on the Side
- Wild Mushroom-Stuffed Pasta in a Vegetable Broth Topped with Watercress, Shaved Parmesan Cheese and Paprika Oil Drizzle
- Grilled Marinated Tofu, Roasted Zucchini, Eggplant, and Red Peppers On Israeli Couscous with a Lime-Cilantro Drop
Lighter Note Offerings
- Ahi Tuna Niçoise Seared Ahi Tuna with Green Beans, Potato, Olives, Red Onions, Sliced Egg, and Parsley-Garlic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Grain-fed Sirloin Steak Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Slow-roasted Breast of Chicken Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Oven-baked Fillet of Salmon Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Grand Marnier Soufflé Served with Grand Marnier Crème Anglaise
- Apple Tart Tatin Caramelized Baked Apple served with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée With Almond Biscotti (Gluten-free without Biscotti)
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae Strawberries, Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Shortcake
- Classic Opera Gâteau Layers of Joconde Sponge, soaked in Coffee Syrup, Chocolate Ganache and rich Buttercream
No Sugar Added Desserts
- Duo Chocolate Slice Layers of Brownie and Truffle Mousse with a Berry Crème
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest Disney Cruise news. Check back to see the rest of the Disney Dream transatlantic cruise menus. Going on the Disney Wish? You can find the menus here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning, that if you make a purchase through my links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of this site.