On the fifth night of the transatlantic cruise, the Frozen menu and the dress code for the night was cruise casual.
Frozen Specialty Cocktails
- Pearfection Absolut Vodka, Rekorderling Pear, fresh Lime Juice, Vanilla Sugar
- Midnight Linie Aquavit, Midori Melon Liqueur, fresh Banana, and fresh Orange and Lime Juice
- Ice Palace Mango Purée, fresh Pineapple and Banana, Zico Coconut Water Served in a souvenir glass (Non-Alcoholic)
*Available at an additional fee
- Duke of Weselton’s Favorites Assorted Meats and Cheese with Knäckebröd, Pumpernickel and Pickles
- Arendelle Gravlax With Apple Chips, Lingonberries and Crème Fraîche
- Fried Perogies With with Caramelized Onions, Sour Cream and Caviar
- Jarlsberg Cheese Tart with Thyme in Shortcrust Pastry on Creamed Leeks
Soups & Salads
- Oaken’s Red and Yellow Beetroot Salad With Asparagus, Pickled Radishes, Cornichons, and Mustard Dressing
- Andersen’s Baby Field Greens With Vanilla, Apricots, Brioche Croutons, Candied Walnuts, and Lingonberry Dressing
- Sven’s Carrot Soup With Caraway and Cream
- Split Green Pea and Ham Soup With Thyme Croutons
- Knäckebröd, Dark Rye Bread With Liver Pâté Dip
- Herb Roasted Chicken With Roasted Fennel Seed Potatoes, Seasonal Baby Vegetables and Port Wine Sauce
- Anna’s Honey-Mustard Marinated Salmon With Sautéed Spinach, New Potatoes and an Aquavit-Sour Cream Sauce
- Hans’s Juniper-marinated Pork Tenderloin With Spätzle, Kale, Baby Roasted Turnips, and Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Lobster Ravioli With Ricotta Cheese, Spinach, and a Lobster Tarragon- Riesling Wine Sauce
- Kristoff’s Rosemary Marinated Strip Loin With Crushed Red Bliss Potatoes, Buttered Green Beans and a Cabernet Jus
- Pabbi’s Stuffed Cabbage Roulades Savoy Cabbage stuffed with Brown Rice, Asparagus, Leeks, Carrots, and Lingonberry served with a Dill Cream Sauce.
- Bulda’s Vegetable Turnover Celeriac, Carrots, Spinach, and Shallots baked in Puff Pastry served with a White Wine-Thyme Cream Sauce.
Lighter Note Offerings
- Alesund Smoked Trout Salad Flaked Smoked Trout with Roasted Carrots and Parsnips, Sour Cream, Beetroot, and Walnut Vinaigrette
- Grilled Grain-fed Sirloin Steak Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Slow-roasted Breast of Chicken Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Oven-baked Fillet of Salmon Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Oaken Warm Apple Pudding Cake Served with Butterscotch Cinnamon Sauce and Vanilla Bean Ice cream
- Olaf’s White Chocolate Floro Dome Centered with Carrot Cake, Norwegian Cardamom Cookie, and Whipped Cream
- Pannekaken – Norwegian Pancake Pancakes rolled in with a Sweetened Lingonberry Cream Cheese
- Frozen Yogurt Romanoff Sundae Fresh Strawberries marinated in Cointreau, Vanilla. Frozen Yogurt and Chopped Pistachio Nuts
- Elsa’s Chocolate and Raspberry Tart Layered with fresh Raspberries, Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Truffle Mousse brushed with Raspberry Paste.
No Sugar Added Dessert
- Sitron’s Mousse Light Creamy Lemon Mousse served with Rhubarb Purée.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning, that if you make a purchase through my links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of this site.