Pirate night took place on the sixth night which meant it was the Pirate Night Menu. I know many peopl don’t love this menu but I think the current version isn’t bad. I usually get the samosa and although it is not the best samoasa I have had it isn’t too bad. I like the grouper for my main and the Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake Tart for dessert. Don’t forget to visit the Pirates League to get your pirate makeover.
- Pirate’s Nest Starr Rum, Mango Ginger Green Tea and Ginger Beer
- The Pearl Vanilla Ice Cream with Cherry and Lychee Fruits (Non-Alcoholic)
*Available at an additional fee
- Sri Sumbhajee’s Vegetable Samosa With Potato, Peas, Garlic, Cumin and Ginger served with Tamarind and Mint Chutney.
- Angelicas Lime Marinated Shrimp With Chili, White Corn, Sweet Potato and Onion
- Deep Fried Calypso Crab Cake With Cajun Remoulade, Green Onion and Lemon Swann’s Red and Yellow Beetroot
- Carpaccio With Asparagus, Pickled Radishes, Cornichons and Mustard Dressing
Soups & Salads
- Carrot and Cilantro Soup With Banana Bread Croutons
- Chilled Mango Soup With Passion Fruit, Ginger and Coconut
- GF Fennel, Orange and Quinoa Salad With Saffron, Pine Nuts and Pomegranate
- Baby Gem With Blue Cheese, Radish, Cherry Tomato, Shallots, Sweet Pecans and Thousand Island Dressing
- Johnny Cake With Mango Dip
- Jack’s Treasure-of-the-Seas Grilled Shrimp and Seared Scallops served with Spinach, strings of Pasta, Tomato Provençal Sauce and black Tomato Pearls.
- Cortes’s Cilantro Marinated Caribbean Grouper Filet On Curried Rice served with a Mango, Lime, Avocado, Red Onion and Black Bean Salsa.
- Tia Dalma’s Jerk Chicken 48-hour Jerk-Marinated Chicken, Grilled and served with Rice and Peas, Fried Plantains and Pineapple-Chili Salsa.
- Chevalle’s Lamb Shank Rosemary Lamb Shank is slowly Braised in Red Wine and served with Buttered Green Beans and Parsnip Mash.
- King George’s Roasted Privateer Strip Loin With Thyme-Roasted Potatoes, Buttered Savoy Cabbage, Yorkshire Pudding and a Rosemary Wine Sauce
- Shanghaied Noodle Stir-fry Egg Noodles with Nori, Edamame Beans, White Soy Sauce, Marinated Tofu, Scallions, Peppers, Carrots and Sesame Seeds
- Barbary Coast Falafel Fried Ground Cumin Chickpeas with Spiced Vegetables and a Mint Yogurt
Lighter Note Offerings
- Braised Barbecue Beef Rib Salad Slowly Braised Barbecue Beef Rib with Romaine Leaves, Spinach, Macadamia Nuts, Carrots, Roasted Corn Kernels and Shallots served with Cornbread and a Tomato Sour Cream Dressing.
- Grilled Grain-fed Sirloin Steak Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Slow-roasted Breast of Chicken Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Oven-baked Fillet of Salmon Served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Bounty Fruit CobblerWith Vanilla Ice Cream
- Bananas in Paradise Layered Banana Bread with Hazelnut Fudge filling served with a Banana Spice Purée
- Rum Soaked Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Glaze and Whipped Cream
- Pirate’s Treasure Sundae Pineapple ‘n Coconut Ice Cream, Pineapple, Whipped Cream, Florentine Chard
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake Tart Served with Whipped Cream and Caramel Ganache
No Sugar Added Desserts
- Coconut Crème Flan Served with Tropical Fruits
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning, that if you make a purchase through my links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of this site.