The Disney Wish Concierge rooms are the most luxurious accommodations with spectacular ocean views and premium amenities and services. The rooms include access to the Concierge Private Sun Deck and Concierge Lounge and quick access to the excitement of the upper decks.
We are honoured to welcome you onboard the beautiful Disney Wish. Below you will find the list of special offerings available for our Concierge Guests. During this magical vacation, we will be your main point of contact for any inquiries or needs. We will also be able to assist you in making reservations, bookings, or any other special arrangements.
The Concierge Lounge & Sundeck
Opening Hours – 7:00am to 10:00pm daily, located on Deck 12 & 13 Forward
The Concierge Lounge is for those guests staying in our Concierge Staterooms and is also home to an exclusive Sundeck with hot tubs, lounger chairs & wading pool.
Contacting Your Concierge Team
Press the ‘Concierge’ button on your in-room telephone or ‘Chat with a Crew Member’ in your Disney Cruise Line Navigator App, and select the ‘Concierge’ tile option
Daily Offerings at the Lounge:
A selection of light bites and hot ‘a la carte’ menu items will be available:
- Breakfast Offerings from 7:00am to 10:30am
- Lunch Offerings from 11:00am to 4:30pm
- Dinner Offerings from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Dessert Treats from 9:00pm to 10:00pm
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, milk & juices
- 5:00pm to 10:00pm daily – Complimentary selection of beer, wine & spirits
- Specialty coffees, teas & hot chocolate
Early Access to the Walt Disney Theatre for Live Broadway Style Shows
Forty-five minutes prior to the start of the show, see your Concierge Team in the elevator landing on Deck 2 Forward to be escorted through an exclusive entrance to the Walt Disney Theatre to choose your seats before the doors open to the rest of the audience!
Complimentary Fresh Popcorn before Showtime
Present your Gold Key To the World Cards at the refreshment stands before any movie or show and enjoy fresh popcorn.
Exclusive Concierge Room Service Menu for One Bedroom Suites
- Continental and Hot Breakfast Selection 6:00am until 10:30am
- Daily Room Service Selection 11:00am until 8:00pm
24 hours of continuous Basic Surf Internet Package for 2 Guests
Connect to DCL – GUEST network and type ‘login.com’ in the web browser to complete the registration process. After registering, you will enjoy 24 hours of “basic surf” internet. Please see your concierge team for guidance.
We look forward to having a wonderful sailing with you!
- Category 3A/3B gets 24 hours of Stay Connected plan for 2 guests.
- Category 2A/B gets 24 hours of Basic Surf for 2 guests.
- Category 1A/B/C all guests in the suite receive Premium Surf for the length of the cruise.
for room categories 2B or higher
Juices & Whole Fruit
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
- Whole Apple
- Whole Banana
- Whole Orange
- Corn Flakes
- Raisin Bran
- Rice Krispies
- Froot Loops
- Special K
- Frosted Flakes
- Low-Fat Granola
Bread & Pastries
Served with a selection of Jams, Honey, Margarine and Butter
- Selection of Warm Mini Danishes & Pastries
- White Toast
- Whole Wheat Toast
- Low Fat Milk
- Whole Milk
- Skim Milk
- Regular Coffee
- French Press Coffee
- Decaffeinated Coffee with Cream/Milk
- Selection of Teas with Cream/Milk
- Hot Chocolate
From The Cold Pantry
- Freshly Sliced Fruit Sliced Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Cantaloupe, Blueberries, and Raspberries
- Manuka Honey Yogurt Parfait Muesli, Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries and Manuka Honey
- Double-Smoked Scottish Salmon Purple Onion, Nonpareil Capers, Citrus Chive Cream Cheese with Toasted Bagel
- Charcuterie & Cheese Prosciutto Di Parma, Wagyu Beef Bresaola, Serrano Ham, Prefere des Nos Montagnes (Reblochon), Brillat Savarin with Fig Compote
From the Hot Galley
- Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal Banana, Candied Walnuts, Muscovado Sugar
- French Omelet Filled with Wild Mushrooms and melted Gruyère Cheese
- Breakfast Sandwich Bourbon Caramelised Bacon, Heirloom Tomatoes, Fried Egg and Smoked Gouda Cheese on Toasted 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Bread
- Avocado Toast Avocado, Strawberries and Goat Cheese on Gluten-Free Rye Bread
- Mickey Waffle with Whipped Cream, Strawberry Compote and Cinnamon Sugar
- Biscuit Sandwich Bacon, Tillamook Cheddar Cheese and Sausage
Concierge Room Service
All-Day Menu Served from 11:00am to 8:00pm (for room categories 2B or higher)
- Seared Ahi Tuna Niçoise Salad Green Beans, Fingerling Potatoes, Olives, Quail Eggs, Oak Leaf, Romaine, Endive Lettuce, Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Heirloom Tomato Soup with Toasted Brioche
- Potato Gnocchi Crimini, Hazelnuts, Cavolo Nero & Pecorino
- All-American Cheeseburger Seared Angus Beef Burger, Crisp Escarole Greens, Sliced Tomato, Red Onion & Pickles, Smoked Wisconsin Cheese and French Fries
- Toasted Portobello Mushroom and Halloumi on Toasted Ciabatta with Basil Leaf, Peppadew and Tupelo Honey
For Children Of All Ages
- Crudités Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes with Ranch Dressing
- Crisp Chicken Tenders with French Fries and Barbecue Sauce
- Assorted Mickey Shape Sandwich Cookies Dulce De Leche, Apple Pie, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cream Pie
- Banoffee Tart Banana Crémeux Baked Caramel, Chocolate Ganache, Chantilly Cream
All pillows offered are Hypo-Allergenic
- Memory Foam Pillow For all types of sleepers. Conforms to your head and neck to ensure anatomically correct sleeping posture.
- Snore Reducer Pillow Designed to help reduce snoring. Its unique construction correctly positions the head to keep airway passages open.
- Side Sleeper Pillow The unique curve supports your neck and shoulders whether you are on your side or your back
- Ecoden Bamboo Charcoal Pillow Eliminate neck, back, and shoulder pain. Corrects sleep alignment. alleviates snoring and sleep apnea.
- Silk Pillowcases In addition to our Pillow Menu, we also offer silk pillowcases to be used on your pillows. The smoothness of our satin pillowcases reduces friction and provides great comfort.
Please contact your Stateroom Hostess or Concierge with your request.
Check out the other menus for the restaurants on the Wish. Make sure you keep checking back or sign up for our newsletter for the latest Disney Cruise News, like the reservations required for the Hyperspace Lounge, the current pre-cruise Covid testing, and the latest discounts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning, that if you make a purchase through my links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support of this site.